Model: 1500 - DS
Year: 2013 On
Suspension Type: Coil Spring Front / Coil Spring Rear
Front Lift: 50mm
Rear Lift: 50mm
Detail: 41mm Internal Bore Foam Cell
Front Preassembled Struts & Coils
Foam Cell Shock Absorbers
Tough Dogs award winning Foam Cell shock is our best selling shock for all round performance. Whether you head bush on the occasional weekend or for the majority of the year, Foam Cell shocks will handle your application.
- Twin tube design
- High temperature, all weather oil
- 18mm, double chrome-plated rod
- Additional welding on all studs & eyerings
- Multi stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Rod wiper seal and multi lip seal
- Hydraulic rebound stop
- 4 Year / unlimited km Recreational warranty (Conditions Apply)
- 3 Year / unlimited km Commercial warranty (Conditions Apply)
Panhard Rod Rear
Adjustable panhard rods allow the axle to be re-centred under the vehicle after the height has been modified. Tough Dog panhard rods are bent from a single solid bar for strength, and are adjustable to cover a broad range of vehicle heights.
This Vehicle Part No: TDPR-026
Offering a built-in air compressor for your air bag system, the Tough Dog Wireless Air kit allows you to adjust the pressure in the air bags on the fly, thus providing the perfect amount of pressure in the bags depending on your requirement. The system also allows you to adjust each airbag individually, catering for vehicles with uneven loads. The Wireless Air Kit can be controlled by a user-friendly LCD wireless controller or the intuitive wireless app that can be programmed with user-defined presets and enables frequently used pressures to be saved. The kit has been designed to be easily installed and only requires a battery to be hooked up.
This Vehicle Part No: TDAS-002
Coil Insert Airbags
When carrying varying loads or heavy towing, Air Assist coil insert kits can help level off vehicles. By increasing the air pressure, the coil insert kit increases the effective spring rate and levels the vehicle. The high pressure bag is inserted inside the coil spring and assists the coil spring when necessary.
This Vehicle Part No: TDAA-025
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.