Twin-tube design with a 35mm piston and a 16mm shaft that provides excellent performance, and is designed to give a more comfortable and improved steering control.
Cellular Foam prevents cavitation of oil inside the damper when it heats up during use over rough roads; this allows the damper to work more consistently.
The piston has a Teflon coating allowing it to slide more smoothly and last longer.
Highly polished Chrome shaft ensures long shaft life.
High-quality seals are designed to protect against oil leaks and perform very well even in dusty and dirty conditions.
- Highly polished Chrome steel shaft is 16mm in diameter.
- All bushes are made from durable rubber, rather then polyurethane.
- Welded pins and eyes ensures a strong mounting point for the shocks.
- All Superior Engineering Dampers are supplied with a protective Steel boot.
- Ball Joints are supplied with grease nipples for easy maintenance.