Year: 8/2020 on
Suspension Type: Coil Spring Front / Leaf Spring Rear
Front Lift: 40mm
Rear Lift: 40mm
Detail: Ute / Dual Cab
Front Preassembled Struts & Coils
Extra Heavy Duty - Nitro Max
45mm Bore Nitrogen Gas Technology
NitroMax: Extra Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts
Specifically designed for heavy coil sprung and torsion bar vehicles, Nitro Max uses a proven truck shock absorber design with highly tuned valving for 4 x 4 applications carrying heavy loads and travel demanding terrain.
Recommended for vehicles used in mining, long distance touring, towing and heavy duty applications.
Strong construction build to last
- 360° welds with one piece eye rings and machine welded end caps for increased strength and durability.
- Deep penetrating structural welds for stronger construction
- Body and shield made of strong steel construction with extra thick tube for added endurance and strength
Engineered for Performance
Nitro Max achieve enhanced performance and longevity through:
- Larger external body size
- Low pressure nitrogen gas charged to resist fade
- Improved dampening
- High temperature oil
- Seals resistant to elevated temperatures
- Hydraulic stop at fully extended
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.