Suspension Type: Coil Spring Front / Leaf Spring Rear
Front Lift: 40mm
Rear Lift: 40mm
Detail: 40mm Bore Adjustable Shock
Front Preassembled Struts & Coils
40mm Bore Adjustable Shock Absorbers
The 40mm adjustable shock brings the ability to fine tune your ride control to just about every 4WD user. The shock offers 9 different stages of adjustment, to fine tune the ride characteristics to your personal preference and application.
- 40mm internal bore
- 60mm external casing
- 18mm chrome-plated rod
- High temperature, all weather oil
- Foam cell
- 9 Stage external adjustment
- Additional welding on all studs and eye rings
- 4 Year / unlimited km Recreational warranty (Conditions Apply)
- 3 Year / unlimited km Commercial warranty (Conditions Apply)
When carrying varying loads or heavy towing, Air Assist bellows kits can help level off vehicles. By increasing the air pressure, the bellows kit increases the effective spring rate and levels the vehicle. The kit is mounted to the axle tube and chassis where the OEM bump stop would be. Most kits can be fitted without drilling to install mounting brackets
This Vehicle Part No: TDAA-126
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.