Type: Navara / Frontier
Year: 11/2005 on
Suspension Type: Coil Spring Front / Leaf Spring Rear
Front Lift: 40mm
Rear Lift: 35-50mm
Detail: Does Not Suit 550 Model
4x4 Single Cab, Dual Cab, Extra Cab,
Frontier 2.5l Turbo Diesel,4.0L V6 Petrol
IFP/IMS monotube shock absorbers
Note: The 550 Model has a Wider Chassis to Fit the 3.0L V6 Diesel.
The Front Spring and Shock Absorbers ARE NOT the Same as the 2.5L TD Models
IFP Monotube Shock (IMS)
Dobinsons IMS monotube shock absorbers are designed for next level performance over twin tube shocks in those hot, harsh, demanding conditions. By utilising the monotube design, Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers are able to resist fade far longer on corrugated roads, long or hard working 4WD trips, towing or racing conditions.
The larger 50 and 60mm high flow pistons reduce internal pressures, reduce the heat generated, transfer heat to the body for faster cooling and offer improved damping performance and vehicle control at higher shaft speeds on rough terrain and during big impacts. Threaded bodies on struts allow for fine tuning of height and offer further improvements in cooling. The micro polished, hard chromed and heat treat shock shaft, CNC aluminium high flow race inspired piston, and DOM seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability.
Composite piston wear bands, high quality Fuchs oil and a race style 3-stage sealing system offer the lowest levels of friction whilst maintaining durability and longevity without the need for frequent rebuilding or servicing. Dobinsons team of engineers spend hundreds of hours of testing and tuning the shim stacks and damping Characteristics in each IMS shock to ensure a balance of comfort, handling, vehicle control and off-road performance - Enjoy the ride
- Zero shock fade in all terrains
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in offroad handling
- Race inspired Hi-Flow CNC 6061 Billet Alloy Piston for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 50/60mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction Internal Floating Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm / 66mm O.D. Shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- High Quality O.E.M Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- Carbon-Fibre /PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low-wear performance
- EDP Surface Protection
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.