Type: Navara - Frontier
Model: D23 - NP300
Year: 08/2014 on
Suspension Type: Coil Spring Front / Leaf Spring Rear
Front Lift: 35-40mm
Rear Lift: 45mm
Detail: 4x4 Single Cab / Dual Cab / Extra Cab
Leaf Spring Rear Suspension Models
Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers
Due to the Restricted Suspension Geometry, a Maximum of 40mm Lift is Achievable in the Front of this Vehicle.
Twin Tube Nitro-Gas
Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4x4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.
As Dobinsons Spring and Suspension export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Superior Design
- High Quality Parts
- Manufacturing Process
- Direct Bolt-In O.E Replacement
- 35mm & 32mm Bore Size
- Double Chromed 18mm Rod
- 60mm & 51mm Body Size
- High Quality Fuch's Oil
- NOK Multi-Lip Seals
- Teflon Piston Rings
- Twin Tube Big-Bore Design
- Vehicle & Weight Specific Valving
- Natural Rubber Bushings
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.