Model: 2nd Gen
Year: 04/2016 - 08/2020
Suspension Type: Coil Spring Front / Leaf Spring Rear
Front Lift: 40mm
Rear Lift: 40mm
Detail: 35mm Internal Bore Foam Cell Rear Shocks
41mm Internal Bore Foam Cell Front Shocks
Front Preassembled Struts & Coils
Nirtogen Gas Charged Shock Absorbers
Tough Dog Nitrogen Gas shock absorbers have been designed with control and comfort in mind.
- Low pressure nitrogen gas to eliminate fade for better performance and comfortable ride
- Double chrome-plated shaft
- High temperature, all weather fluid
- Custom designed for each application
- OEM or longer length shocks to suit standard or raised 4WDs for maximum articulation, comfort, safety & durability
- 3 Year / unlimited km warranty (conditions apply)
When carrying varying loads or heavy towing, Air Assist bellows kits can help level off vehicles. By increasing the air pressure, the bellows kit increases the effective spring rate and levels the vehicle. The kit is mounted to the axle tube and chassis where the OEM bump stop would be. Most kits can be fitted without drilling to install mounting brackets
This Vehicle Part No: TDAA-104
Important Notes for setting up your Vehicle Correctly:
- When selecting Springs to suit your lift, please Select Springs only to suit Current "CONSTANT" Loads Front and Rear.
- Towing Loads are not included in your Constant Load Calculations, as they are not "Constant" Loads.
- Please do not put Occasional Loads into your "Constant" Load determinations.
- Selecting a load rating that is too heavy for your setup will result in Poor Flex Off-Road, Compromised Suspension Travel & Rough Ride, and will cause damage to your new shock absorbers and other components by pushing them outside of their intended range.
- All lift heights stated are estimated lift heights, due to the large number of variables in each different vehicles setup and accessories.